[PD] click remover

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 01:04:45 CET 2009

Hey, Derek (right?)

I made a weighted median filter abstraction (not good) and an external
(not finished), a while back.  I'll finish the external up, quickly,
test it and send you the code.

As an example of what it does, here's the abstraction so you can see
it.  The abstraction is just too cpu-hungry to be practical.  Array1
has a signal, corrupted by brief (1 sample) clicks.  Array2 is the
filtered signal.

Alright... more later...
Chuck