[PD] click remover

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 02:11:58 CET 2009

Wait... you said discontinuities.  I've got something that takes out impulses...

A low-pass filter should do a reasonable smoothing, but it would take
a lot away from the signal, in the other spots.  What if... you could
detect the discontinuities using Hilbert~.  I just started playing
around with that.  I could see the discontinuities int a
Hilbert~/atan2~ pair in a test.
If you use a threshold on that, you could ramp in the low-pass filter
in the places you want...

Chuck