[PD] Outlet on 'struct' object

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 05:29:12 CET 2009

That's extremely nice - good stuff.  I didn't know GOP datastructures
could be done so easily now; I remember it being weirder.

I'd love to start a collection of GUI objects like this -  looks like
the "change" selector is working as well, so perhaps an "advanced
slider" can finally be done!  Mind if I add it to a "ds-gui" section
in SVN?

Thanks for sending it along
Luke