[PD] [PD-announce] HTDj!! >>> hackthedj! >>> soft + netrelease!!

freequencies at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:16:20 CET 2009

2009/1/8 Nils <nils at c60.ca>:
> Wow,  That looks pretty nifty.  Unfortunately I can't get any sounds out
> of it.

hi nils, hi list,..

why you cant get sounds?...first of all you have to set your path
where is the HTDj! directory (in the point 6 of this link is
written/drawn)

http://hackthedj.wordpress.com/install-htdj/

after this setting, if you rebbot HTDj! youll have available 4
libraries of sounds included in the zip (contribution of noish~,
diegoeldeleon, k-sero and daax!) :) thanX!

follow the steps in
http://hackthedj.wordpress.com/install-htdj/

-__--_--_---
and after follow the steps to init the soft in
http://hackthedj.wordpress.com/how2-use-htdj/#inglix

--_---_-------
i remember the whole HTDj!__vX__unauthorized package is in this url
http://noconventions.mobi/arrel/HTDj!__vX__unauthorized.zip

> There's also a divide by zero error that appears in the
> console.

ok ill check it out :) maybe can be a bug in macos i dont know....ill check it.

>  Other than that it appears funtional, but I'd love to play
> with it and hear sound.

try to follow the steps described before and tell me :D

salut
xà!

> I'm on a Macbook pro, 10.5, running pd extended 40.3.
>
> Nils
>
> xà wrote:
>> hi list!!
>>
>> im glad to introduce you  HTDj! [[ hackthedj! ]] an entire application
>> built with Pd.
>> Basically is an intrument to sequence patterns, rythms, drones and
>> another kind of noises in a dual sequencer, in real time.
>>
>> You can download/try the soft in >>
>> _____________________
>> http://hackthedj.wordpress.com
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> enjoy it!!!
>>
>> Also we want to show you/download/listen a complete release made by
>> several musicians.sonic explorers from Barcelona's undernerd crew
>> entirely with HTDj!  ...:D thanxx!!
>>
>> the complete release is in this url >>
>> ______________________
>> http://noconventions.mobi/1A
>>

>> You can download more muzik from daax! and segmentationfault! at >>

>> http://noconventions.mobi/nvisible.taz/
>> http://noconventions.mobi/segmentationfault!/
>>

>> enjoy!!
>> salut