[PD] Chicago Patching Circle (Sunday, December 14th)

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 09:23:57 CET 2009

I could still meet informally on the 18th.

I'd also like to recommend a meet up location different than a bar, at least
for future meetings.

Rumble Arts Center, in Humbolt Park, offers affordable meeting space. I
spoke with the person in charge and she said she usually they charge $50 to
rent a meeting space, but that it was negotiable. They offer a lot of
community-based classes, so maybe even some sort of Pd workshop could become
part of their offerings, and we could get in on that.

I'm going to set up a more formal time to talk with her, so if I could get a
vague notion of how many people we could get in February as well as a more
concrete date and time, I could hammer something out.

~Kyle