[PD] Hiding bits of the subpatch

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:32:43 CET 2009

Well, I don't know exactly what is causing this to happen, but one
other thing that does this is if you have a patch open, and just
hitting one of the "cursor" keys will also cause a patch to become
dirty. Maybe there is some relationship there...

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.