[PD] [Openlab] London Patching Circles - 25/01/09

Rob Canning robcanning at eircom.net
Wed Jan 14 23:57:51 CET 2009

Ed Kelly wrote:
> 25th is good for me.

i am going to confirm the 25th as fixed if we are using deckspace
ie. i will be there on the 25th and can buzz people in

> I#ve been out of the loop for a bit - where are we meeting?

http://dek.spc.org
http://dek.spc.org/views.html

if its <=12 people - otherwise we will find somewhere else
its important that people sign up on the wiki as its not a officially a
public space and we know what to plan

http://puredata.info/community/DeckSpace

so far we only have 2 people signed up i think there is more interest
than that...

if you dont know how to use a wiki just email me and i'll stick your
name down

but really... ;)

rob c