[PD] Drawing arrays in PD

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:25:32 CET 2009

it could be done in pd using datastructures - but for that you should ask
to the people who know how to work with them.

I don't know if eg. Processing might have some modules for that. I know
that you can do that with some csound compositional assistance programs
(blue? cecilia? look in csounds.com). they export for text, because csound
works with text - but then the information has to be "converted" to pd
format (which shouldn't be hard to do).

I would advise to stay in pd, unless the gui part is really important. in
that case maybe processing, but I'm making up as I go now. better ask some
of the pros here, who also know all about data structures.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)