[PD] request for objections: any2string -> unsigned char

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jan 15 22:51:14 CET 2009

Unicode would be great, if someone wants to implement that in Pd, I
would fully support that.

As for the simple question of unsigned versus signed for any2string, I
have never heard of using negative values for chars, so it makes
perfect sense to me to use 0-255.  That'll will give at least the full
latin charset.

.hc