[PD] max for live

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:19:02 CET 2009

Yep, I tried suggesting Pd/Live integration a year or two back on the
Ableton wishlist forum. Looks like there are more Max users out there...
Also, working with a company is probably easier and more reliable than a
loose collective in terms of implementing business objectives.

I'm curious about Max for Live, and also how much it will cost. I do adore
Live and use it daily.

~Kyle

-----
http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com