[PD] Maximum length of sysex messages?

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 21:16:35 CET 2009

Ahh, thanks!  I just viewed the diff of desire data's s_midi_alsa.c
and made the changes I needed for my version.. though, I would
eventually like to be able to share this patch that needs this larger
sysex input.. so I think I'll try to make a command line option...
in the mean time, I've attached the diff  [exactly what they do in
Desire Data except I changed the name to be a little more descriptive,
I think].

-Alex