[PD] aka.wiiremote object for os x

Florian Krebs flokadillo at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 18 13:00:46 CET 2009

Hello, I was trying a lot, but unfortunately I still don't get it compiled/linked...

>i assume you got the aka.wiiremote sources via svn from
>https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/externals/io/aka.wiiremote

yes I do.

>by "checkout the entire 'externals' branch" i meant, you should checkout
>the entire "externals" directory:
>$ svn co
>https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/externals/

>then repeat the steps (aka.wiiremote has no real makefile, instead it's
>make instructions are within
>https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/externals/Makefile)

I did, but when calling the makefile I get:
make: *** No rule to make target `pre_all_', needed by `all'.  Stop.

>try to compile another external (that works) and see which exact
>compiler/linker commands are called.

I tried a modified makefile from tm's iemlib (see attachement) and I get:

Macintosh-2:aka.wiiremote-2008-07-22$ make
:: aka.wiiremote.o wiiremote.o
cc -bundle -bundle_loader "/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources"/bin/pd -o akawiiremote.pd_darwin *.o -ldl -lm -lpthread
Undefined symbols:
  "_CFRelease", referenced from:
      _wiiremote_search in wiiremote.o
  "_IOBluetoothDeviceInquiryDelete", referenced from:
      _wiiremote_search in wiiremote.o
      _wiiremote_stopsearch in wiiremote.o
(...)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [all] Error 1

I don't find any mentioning of the "wiiremote.h" header file in the makefile. Maybe I have to include it somehow in the makefile ?
Thanks,

Greetings
Florian