[PD] ladspa~ for pd

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 09:34:48 CET 2009

On 18 Jan 2009, at 23:34, moumar at laposte.net wrote:

> hi list,
>
> i patched plugin~ to make it run correctly and renamed the object to
> ladspa~ to make it less confusing.
> http://bitbucket.org/moumar/ladspa/
>
> Feel free to give me suggestions.

My suggestion is that you try  using dssi~. It supports LADSPA just
the same as plugin~, but is more full-featured.

It has been discussed recently that we bring the dssi~ Pd interface in
line with plugin~ (It almost already is) and then simply rename it to
plugin~, replacing the old one. I'd like to add LV2 support and ensure
that dssi-vst support works as well.

Then the generic name 'plugin~' becomes a bit more justified ;-)

Jamie