[PD] [PD-announce] Gem 0.91-2 bugfix release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jan 20 04:53:14 CET 2009

On Jan 19, 2009, at 5:04 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>> i just put a bugfix release of Gem-0.91 online.
>> or svn checkout from
>> - https://pd-gem.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pd-gem/tags/0.91-2/
>
> having said that, it would be nice that any autobuilds that
> explicitely use 0.91(0,1) should be updated to use 0.91-2
>
> fgasm,dr
> IOhannes

I think the 'pd-extended' auto-build uses trunk for everything but
'pd', which uses the 'pd-extended/0.41.4' branch.  Once I make the
release cycle (soon), I'll make a branch of everything.  Should I use
that version of Gem for the release branch?

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler