[PD] doco on iem_bin_ambi?

Nicholas Mariette nmariett at limsi.fr
Wed Jan 21 17:35:25 CET 2009

Documentation of iem_bin_ambi is mostly limited to the patches (and some
papers) as far as I'm aware.

There is a package for iem_bin_ambi here (windows):
http://iem.at/Members/noisternig/bin_ambi

For OSX, I believe all the necessary objects are built and included in Pd
extended, under Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/extra/iem*
(right click the app and Show Package Contents)

I think you should just need to add the correct paths into Pd preferences
to make the patches from the windows bin_ambi package work.

Nick
-
http://www.limsi.fr/Scientifique/ps/thmsonesp/SonEspace
http://soundsorange.net