[PD] Alpha+pix_film

info at thesaddj.com info at thesaddj.com
Sun Jan 25 11:37:07 CET 2009

Hi Marius,
thanks for the answer,
i tried in the order you suggested but i have the same
effect.
With 'alpha on/off' i mean sending 1/0 with [tgl] to the
left inlet of [alpha].
I tried also different video formats (including the
homer.avi in gem examples) but nothing.
I made a new patch only to find the bug in this process, so
i don't have any more objects that the ones that i draw in
the previous e-mail and the [gemwin] with its proper
messages.
really strange...

Marco