[PD] [PD-announce] Gem 0.91-2 bugfix release

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jan 26 17:05:44 CET 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2009, at 5:04 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>
>> IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>>> i just put a bugfix release of Gem-0.91 online.
>>> or svn checkout from
>>> - https://pd-gem.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pd-gem/tags/0.91-2/
>> having said that, it would be nice that any autobuilds that
>> explicitely use 0.91(0,1) should be updated to use 0.91-2
>>
>> fgasm,dr
>> IOhannes
>
> I think the 'pd-extended' auto-build uses trunk for everything but
> 'pd', which uses the 'pd-extended/0.41.4' branch.  Once I make the
> release cycle (soon), I'll make a branch of everything.  Should I use
> that version of Gem for the release branch?

did you already do the switch (libmpeg3 build errors popped up again)?
i just realized it would be better to use
https://pd-gem.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pd-gem/branches/0.91/
since this one will eventually get even more bugfixes (and as a matter
of fact already has some more in it: 0.91.3; though the libmpeg3 issue
has probably not been backported yet)

fgmasdr
IOhannes