[PD] call for DIO error image

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jan 27 17:03:45 CET 2009

I just had a thought: it would be cool if the DIO error button in the
Pd window was some kind of indicator light. Tcl/Tk can easily use
images as an indicator.  Anyone want to try designing a indicator
light with on and off states for this?  Then I can include it in pd-
devel.

I was thinking something like a big red warning light, but I am open
to anything at this point.

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.