[PD] [Pd][Windows] Handling Paths and Visual Enhancements

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:29:41 CET 2009

Thanks.

Pretty strange, though..neither of those work (writing to Desktop). Making
files at the workdir will suffice for now.

Anyway, regarding the appearance, I was told by Hans the same on IRC a day
ago or so - that it was the latest pd-extended. However, my copy of the
Windows version Pd-0.40.3-extended.exe looks like:

[ see attached ]

or direct link:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/9434/screencap00tm7.png

Primarily, my objects and cords are not that smooth (thinner borders, more
aliased) or multi-coloured. Sorry to be making a fuss out of this; I would
just like to ensure that I'm not missing out on anything.