[PD] Connection with UDP transport protocol using [netsend] or [udpsend]

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Jan 30 17:26:31 CET 2009

Hello list,

I have a problem to understand  a behaviour with the UDP transport
protocol.
When i connect to computer together using :

Host A -> 802.3 -> Router with bridge fonction -> 802.11 -> Host B

On Host A :

[100(

[until]

[f  ]x[+ 1]

[send $1(

[netsend 1] or [udpsend]

On Host B :

[netreceive 1] or [udpreceive]

[print]

1)
When i click on [100(, [netreceive 1] or [udpreceive]  receive only
numbers between 48 and 69, so there is 78 number drop ! I know this a
UDP protocol but my network is very simple (and i think there is not
a lot of perturbations on it). It is normal ?

2)
The other problem is strange for me :
Why it is only numbers between 48 and 69 that arrive on the host B
and not numbers between 34 and 56 or something else ? It's always the
same TPDU that are lost ? Strange no ?

Thanx.
++

Jack