[PD] [ANN] disis_munger~ 1.3.2 released

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:45:27 CET 2009

There are no fundamental changes from the 1.3.1 munger1~ for the Pd side
(apart from obvious change in object name). This release primarily targets
Max side of things, namely Max5. As for changes in respect to original
munger, I don't recall all of them but here are a few I do:

1) up to 64 channels on the output side
2) up to 1000 simultaneous voices (if your cpu can handle it, which it most
likely doesn't at this point)
3) discrete pan option where each grain is put only on one channel
4) object id and verbosity settings

There must be more that I can't think of right now...

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD
CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)
Virginia Tech
Dept. of Music - 0240