[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 46, Issue 108

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 31 22:16:13 CET 2009

Yeah, I thought some people might do that.  As it is now, newbies get
really annoyed and frustrated, as well as some experienced users.  I
figure it is easy enough for someone in your position to hit shift-
left-arrow, then shift-up-arrow and it'll be back to the original
position.  That's much easier than recovering from pasting a copy
right on top of itself.

Maybe someone can come up with an even better idea that solves both
issues.

.hc