[PD] 5.1 Surround Sound, vbap.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Feb 3 00:11:52 CET 2009

I use VBAP a lot, its very easy to use.  You can download the code for
my project Swirler, which uses it, but it is not very simple.  It
would probably be easier to just try VBAP straight.  Basically you
configure the speakers, then you use vbap to generate the volume
levels for each speaker.

http://at.or.at/hans/swirler/

pix_fiducialtrack would ttrack the reacTable fiducial ID tags that
they use, otherwise known as reactivision.

.hc