[PD] MetaVJ

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 03:13:53 CET 2009

Hey, er...um...

Well, I'm having an "interesting" year, so development is going pretty slowly!!

But, I send you a zip of the MetaVJ without any documentation. I'm trying to finish the docs and new features for Metastudio 0.3 before I release MetaVJ - a bit busy with marking my students' work and...sand.

Well good luck. I think mid February is probably the release for both Metastudio 0.3 and MetaVJ 0.1, but I might be jumping the gun again - things are afoot....!

Best wishes - and please report any bugs - things that go uninitialized. i.e.:
Something doesn't work before you hit a particular switch...
Problems with PD-extended (but please, only the latest release version - 0.40.3)
No video output (but maybe you need to try pdp_glx if you have a shared-memory video chip).

I am not performing right now with it because my Dell, with the NVidia proprietary drivers crashes pdp when it's displayed on an external monitor/projector...can anybody tell me why? or how to fix this???

GN! (try saying it)

Luv, Ed

Lone Shark: Synchromatic: Out Now - i.e NOW!
http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com/store
Also available through the iTunes store