[PD] video bluescreen

mark edward grimm mgrimm at syr.edu
Tue Feb 3 21:19:31 CET 2009

hello...

i would be interested in this too if anyone has something. i actually was just trying some stuff out with a green screen but did not get very far.

although i did not play around for long i did have trouble getting the [pix_chroma_key] to work well (or do anything at all for that matter).

i just did something like:

[gemhead 1]

[pix_video]

[pix_alpha]

and

[gemhead]

[pix_film]

...but im sure there is someone that knows something better optimized for green/blue screen work.