[PD] weird_stave Release

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:47:33 CET 2009

Wow, this is cool.

While I am in no way knocking the work you have done, it would be
great if this were able to handle a variable number of these
"staves"... I have something that I would like to test it on, but
ideally having 6 "staves" would be great.

Thanks,

Mike

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Georg Werner <georg at fricklr.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> weird_stave is a graphical score GUI abstraction which uses data structures.
> It can play back 5 streams of values (between -100 an 100) at variable
> speed. Multiple instances of it can be used in one pd patch and scores can
> be stored in files.
> test it!
> Georg

Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything
we have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.
—Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician