[PD] A/D/A sync errors on delta1010lt w/alsa

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:19:28 CET 2009

Hello everyone,
I am having A/D/A sync errors and the audio is clicking noticeably - DAC
blocked.
I think i have had this for a while and though it was cpu load, but my cpu
is fine, although it's true that at least on a superficial perception, it
seems that when running less processes, it seems to be less frequent.

I am running pd 0.42-3 with -rt flag
I have a x86_64 box with fc8 and alsa / delta 1010lt audiocard.

it seems several people have this card so i'm wondering if you are
experiencing this too.

cheers,

Jaime

--