[PD] Consistency Problem - OS X[intel] - when modifying Abstractions

Luigi luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Sat Feb 7 17:44:33 CET 2009

Hi Hans Christian...

All on OSX(INTEL) 10.5.6

So lets see if you can reproduce this bug: i have Pd version 0.40.3-
extended
dont know which exact version from the "builds" actually

so here we go:

1) Unzip the Archive

2) open "drummer_main"

3) with "right-click" go inside of "drum_module"

4) with "right-click" go inside "gg_midi_note"

5) do any modification

6) Type "CTRL-S" for save or choose "Save" from the menu

Hope that helps....

would be great to find that bugger

Best Luigi