[PD] limit in number of sssad abstraction

punchik punchik punchikk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 17:38:28 CET 2009

Hi Frank i was using sssad 0.1 , i updated to the last version from svn and now it works fine without crashes, but im still getting those stack overflow messages, Is there anyway to know where  does they come from in pd? how can i know what is causing this?

I was thinking maybe is because im printing all mesages from each sssad at the same time, do you think this can causes this?
Other thing i was thinking is that sometimes im using one saddd abstraction for hold 3 variables as in the case of "colorglobal_background: 1 0 0.305085"  Is this a good practice ? or is it better to use one sssad object for each variable?

thanksss
pun.

here is an example of what im getting:

presetcolortexto: 1