[PD] Consistency Problem - OS X[intel] - when modifying Abstractions

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 06:19:34 CET 2009

I'm not sure if this is related since I'm running winxp, but I was getting about seventeen of the following errors when closing test.pd on pd-vanilla 0.42-4:
error: .xa22a90: no such object

if I would:
1) open test.pd
2) right-click and open one of the instances of the ds-tgl
3) click the ds in editmode and delete it
4) save and quickly close the abstraction window (takes about 10 seconds)
5) close test.pd without saving (which takes about 5 seconds)

But as you might imagine, putting the ds in its own gop window solved all these problems.

-Jonathan