[PD] PTP/libgphoto in PD?

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Mon Feb 9 18:59:51 CET 2009

Hey Ben,

I have actually started being interested in this.  I have not done any
work yet nor extensive research but there seem to be libgphoto2
bindings for python (I do a  bit of python scripting in pd already for
the same project).  So, if there's nothing yet available and you don't
mind python, I would be interested in joining forces.

Cheers.

./MiS

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:43 PM, B. Bogart <ben at ekran.org> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Has anyone explored, or implemented a PD object to control digital
> cameras via USB? In particular using libgphoto.
>
> I just wanted to throw it out before I begin work on the task myself.
>
> .b.

./MiS
514-344-0726
http://www.creazone.ca