[PD] Pd-extended on AMD 64

John Harrison john.harrison at alum.mit.edu
Fri Feb 13 15:01:46 CET 2009

Ilias Anagnostopoulos wrote:

> Has anyone got a
>  64-bit binary ready that would be good enough as a
> 64-bit release (John Harisson was hosting one)?
I have a .deb and corresponding directions for building. The .deb was
built on a 64 bit Hardy machine. It worked for my purposes and I didn't
find anything broken but I can't say whether it is good enough for
release without further testing. Since I made that .deb I updated my
machine from 64 bit Hardy to 32 bit Intrepid so I'm not in a great
position to continue building and development of a 64 bit release, but I
am glad to help out if there is a place for me.

.deb and instructions:
http://cratel.wichita.edu/cratel/cratel_Pd_extended_on_bit_64_Debian-based_OS
(to be moved to the Pd wiki within the week)

-John