[PD] [arduino] object & analog inputs

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:40:53 CET 2009

Hallo,

I know this maybe too hardware concern issue,

but since I am testing the new firmata with the [arduino] object,
and maybe this could interest other users, I think this could be a topic of
interest.

My doubt is: how to get a *totally* not flickering analog input with more
than 64 steps?

I always had the flickering problem even putting other pins to the ground...

generally I do

[inlet]

[/8]

[int]

[change]

[outlet]

I use 10k potentiometers, without resistors in the input...

Does anyone get this input without any flickering? what's the secret?

thanx

glerm