[PD] Pd-extended on AMD 64

Loic Kessous loic.kessous at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:40:11 CET 2009

I managed to make pd working (more or less) too but I had several
problems , so I decide to install the 32 bits version of ubuntu hardy
and now all the externals are loaded.

I will probably get a new computer for this project soon and then I
will maybe use this 64 bits machine to try and test the .deb (possibly
to contribute to build it too).
-loic