[PD] color tracking in Gem/Pd-extended?

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:40:26 CET 2009

How will you avoid gating the color of the object you're trying to track as
well?

To use your method below I'd suggest using some combination of [separator]
and [pix_background] to create a mask so that [pix_blob] (or the color gate,
depending on the setup) only affects new objects introduced into the
environment.

That's very incomplete suggestion, but I don't have pd in front of me right
now to toy with examples.

Best of luck, let  me know if you get a patch together, I'd like to see it.

-Ben