[PD] Pd-extended on AMD 64

John Harrison john.harrison at alum.mit.edu
Mon Feb 23 05:48:52 CET 2009

On Hans' suggestion, I started a wiki page on our pd wiki concerning
building pd-extended for 64 bit:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/64BitLinux

My hope is that all of us add to it until the directions are solid, then
we add a 64 bit Linux machine to the build farm.

Slightly OT: I had some troubles figuring out our Pd wiki. It's supposed
to be MoinMoin syntax and I know MoinMoin well, but:

    * the ways I know to make borders appear on a table (which happen by
      default on Moin anyway) didn't work for me, so the tables on the
      above wiki link don't have borders. Anybody know how to add
      borders to these tables?
    * I couldn't seem to attach the resulting .deb file. Is it possible
      to have attachments to on the Pd wiki?

I looked for examples of tables and attachments on the Pd wiki and came
up dry on a quick search.

-John

John Harrison
http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison