[PD] Dynamically created signal object bug

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Tue Feb 24 08:49:40 CET 2009

hi luke

yep i know this problem, i think it's called "updating the dsp-tree".
one workaround, i used to do, is to create a +~ and delete it again.
faster is to turn off the dsp while doing dynamic patching stuff and
then turn it back on again, but then you should keep track of [r
pd]->[route dsp]

btw i have written an abstractions to dynamically chain abstractions
together (sound weird doesn't it?). i got it finally working and i'm
just about to write some example and little documentation before posting
a preview release on the list.

cheers eni