[PD] pd on Ubuntu 64bit?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Feb 25 01:51:43 CET 2009

On Feb 24, 2009, at 1:05 AM, danomatika wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 00:03 -0600, John Harrison wrote:
>>

>> danomatika wrote:
>> >
>> > I made a 64bit build of pd-extended using the pd core (0.41 I
>> believe)
>> > from the pd-extended svn and it has this table bug.  It seems to
>> only
>> > access half of the table, at least in the C08 and C09 audio example
>> > patches.  They work fine in my build using pd-vanilla 0.42.4.
>> Wow I am surprised to hear that. I remember seeing this table bug in
>> 0.40 but thought it disappeared on my 64 bit ubuntu Hardy build of
>> 0.41.
> >From reading some of the commit lines, it seems not all changes in
> 0.41 have been merged into pd-extended yet.

There is now pd-0.41.4 extended, you need to work from that branch, or
get the code from rsync via the auto-build server.

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/branches/pd-extended/0.41/

Right now, only 'pd' is in the branch, the nightly builds use
everything else from trunk.

.hc

> ---
> Dan Wilcox
> danomatika.com
> robotcowboy.com

You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you can
hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie