[PD] streaming audio and video in Linux

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 18:47:54 CET 2009

pdp_live~/pdp_mp4live~ are abandonned
and are based on very old versions of ffmpeg
and mpeg4ip, which are not in use anymore...
the code stays here for historical reasons,
and you can compile them using --with-ffmpeg
and --with-mpeg4ip respectively..

the way now to do streaming is to do ogg/theora
streaming on an icecast server,
all technical about these solutions
and pd patches in the giss.tv project wiki :
http://giss.tv/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

xiaoo,
sevy