[PD] control openDMXusb interface from pd-extended

Vincent Rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Thu Feb 26 10:47:38 CET 2009

hola roberto,

my experience is that you should use wtf2osc and osc objects from Martin
Peach that you will find in pd-extended.
i had good results with a dmxusb-pro but i don't know how the 'open'
hardware version responds...
please let us know if it worked for you...

good luck

ps:
i wish i could find some time to package some scripts+patch for this pb
soon...