[PD] call for help: help patch fixing

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 20:02:31 CET 2009

Hans~

I am interested in finding ways to help. What would be required?
I imagine something like:

1. getting an automatic email after the nightly tests.
2. Logging into the svn or whatever your versioning system is (would have to
be trained on this part).
3. Downloading the said help patches.
4. Testing said help patches on local machine.
5. If fix is found, upload new file to svn and add relevant comments to
versioning system (training again) .

If you could come up with a very straightforward, idiot-proof checklist of
actions, I could likely offer an hour or two a week on this task. My only
machine right now is running OS X 10.5.6, so that's the scope of my
usefulness to the project.

~Kyle

-----
http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com