[PD] Unified Library was Re: Call for GSoC mentors! March 9th deadline!

danomatika danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 04:28:37 CET 2009

Count me in ... I think we just need to make a wiki page and all agree
on patching conventions as well as who can/should do what ... oh and
mailing lists?

My patches are focused on allowing me to playback midi files to run a
drum machine, live effects for guitar and vocals, generative or
sequenced analog style bass/lead synths, and easy mixing/bussing etc.  I
do not have a dsp/digital approach to Pd, but I'm sure there's plenty
who do ... this could be a good collaborative project for sure.

        i think this idea of making a unified library of patches is
        fantastic.  but
        i don't think it should be a project given to a student with
        little
        experience in pd.

        i'd be more than happy to help out.

        what would be the best way to set up communications between us,
        if we take
        this on?  that would be the first step i guess.

---
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com