[PD] Pd book sprint in NYC/Berlin

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Mar 18 00:18:16 CET 2009

I think we have the space on Saturday/Sunday noon til midnight and
Monday til 9am-6pm EDT, but the room is occupied 6-9pm on Monday.  But
wait, I think I had my time zones mixed up.  6pm in NYC would be
midnight in Berlin, so that works well then.

.hc

On Mar 16, 2009, at 6:12 PM, Derek Holzer wrote:

> I charge double for mornings ;-)
>
> Honestly, I don't expect anything to ever happen in Berlin before
> noon, anywhere.
>
> Why is morning here easier to sync up with there? I don't get it....
> Should be afternoons/evenings would be easier to get during NY
> daytime...
>
> D.
>
> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> On Mar 16, 2009, at 1:53 PM, Georg Holzmann wrote:
>>> Hallo!

>>> Yes, this weekend would be also nice for me ;) !
>> What time are people thinking of starting in Berlin?  I am trying
>> to organize the space in NYC.  Will this be a morning thing there?
>> If so, that's easier for NYC time to sync up with.  But that's not
>> essential.
>

> --
> ::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista ::: http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista
>  :::
> ---Oblique Strategy # 69:
> "Feed the recording back out of the medium"

All information should be free.  - the hacker ethic