[PD] data-structures short questions

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 23:39:09 CET 2009

Here's a patch to show what I mean.  Even for a two-pixel drawing in a hidden subpatch, flashing happens when the visibility is toggled.  So if you use any other patches with datastructures (or the same one twice as an abstraction) it will be noticeable, regardless of the drawing complexity.

Btw: I notice in test.pd that if leave the first abstraction open and then close test.pd, I get two errors, like:

error: .x9dd9e0: no such object
error: .x9cc8a0: no such object

(0.42-4, winxp sp3)

-Jonathan