[PD] OSCX or mrpeach/osc ?

Alvaro alvaro at berlin.de
Wed Mar 25 13:15:47 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm working on a new patch that uses OSC. I've been using OSCX so far, but then I came accross a page on pdpedia
that claims OSCX is no longer maintained, and that I should use mrpeach's objects instead. SVN history seems to confirm this, but then OSCX worksforme, is well documented, and there are plenty of examples.
So, I don't want to step on anybody's toes, but what is the right choice for a new project? The alternative, to build an abstraction layer, would mean a lot of extra work. mrpeach are you there?

alvarito