[PD] PD t-shirts

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Apr 1 04:47:50 CEST 2009

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Ben Baker-Smith wrote:

> I'm considering designing and selling PD related t-shirts.  I haven't
> totally worked out the logistics.  Basically I was inspired by the
> [Bang( shirts that I've seen online, but which are no longer available
> as far as I can tell.

Yes, as far as I know, the 2004 batch made in Graz sold out in 2004, and
the 2006 batch made in Ottawa sold out in 2006. The latter batch had the
same front, but the back is not printed, only had t-shirts, and had
different colours.

I heard that there is still a good number of t-shirts from the 2007 batch
made in Montréal. Those are different, as they feature an excerpt of H-C
Steiner's "Solitude" DS score, used as the logo of the 2007 convention. I
think that there is some more leftover merchandise as well.