[PD] PD t-shirts

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Apr 1 09:43:17 CEST 2009

Ben Baker-Smith wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I'm considering designing and selling PD related t-shirts.  I haven't
> totally worked out the logistics.  Basically I was inspired by the
> [Bang( shirts that I've seen online, but which are no longer available
> as far as I can tell.

actually i think some of them (that is: the 2nd generation for oldskool
foks with [pd 0.40] on the back) are still available.
at least o have 3 of them lying around here in my office (2 t-shirts;
one is orange, the other dark-green; and a hooded shirt in orange; all
of them are "small"). so if anybody want's to drop by they can get them
(i don't do oversea transportation these days).

more interesting is probably the web-shop at http://kug.mur.at (go to
"auslage/shop", select "wear", select "KiG!" (who appear to be authors
of the shirt for whatever reason) and buy). still no paypal or other neo
liberal hyper capitalist fuzz.

fmadf.,
IOhannes