[PD] PD t-shirts

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:34:44 CEST 2009

I'm open to the idea of donating proceeds to PdCon.  But, having never
been, I have some clarifying questions/concerns.

I would really prefer that any money from sales went toward
documentation, which in turn will increase useability and make PD more
accessible to new users.  Does the convention encourage/promote
documentation?  Is time spent at the convention trying to increase the
existing body of literature?

If so, then I'm all for it.  I just don't want to settle on PdCon if
it's only useful to attendees.  (of course, I understand that in a
good open-source community knowledge gained by any members contributes
in some way to the knowledge of the group... but I'm talking more
formal documention rather than more answers on the mailing list)

Glad to hear the interest.  I'm still looking into the best way to go
about printing, selling, and distributing.
If someone wants to partner up on this I'd be happy for the help and
added input.

-Ben