[PD] pdpedia

Philip Potter philip.g.potter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:24:04 CEST 2009

2009/4/1 Alexandre Porres <porres at gmail.com>:

>> does this mean that you want to make a reference manual of Every Object,
>> no matter whether it has been implemented or not?
>
> well, we could skip the not implemented ones for now :)

I think in the interests of starting somewhere, and with the basics,
I'm going to go through the pd help files in order and make sure
everything there is covered by pdpedia. We can do more advanced stuff
when pdpedia is a bit more developed, but for the moment, there isn't
even an article on "message", so I'll go and write that.

>> but what keeps us from doing this right now? what has kept us from doing
>> so in the past few years of pdpedia's existance?
>> what shall we do to avoid becoming a honeypot?
>
> hmm, sorry for not having followed the pdpedia since it has started, so I
> dont know actually about its history and everything. I just wish to
> collaborate, so please fill me in.
> what is honeypot? something not good I guess.

A honeypot is something attractive to spammers and hackers.

Philip