[PD] pdpedia

John Harrison johnharrisonwsu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 18:25:55 CEST 2009

I've followed the pdpedia threads but perhaps not closely enough. I've
always thought Pd lent itself well to documentation and self-exploration
because of the interactive help patches. A wiki approach does not offer
this. On the other hand it does offer an easy way to grow docs through
collaborative editing, plus there's search capabilities for newbies to find
what they want etc.

Any ideas about how these two things might be combined? Perhaps pddp already
examined this?

-John